Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nursery theme inspiration

Canadian Family Magazine
Canadian Family Magazine
I almost jumped when I saw this beautiful nursery. It’s gender neutral, done on a budget and full of fun at the same time.
With less than three months to go, we still haven’t decided on the theme for our nursery. After seeing this woodland-themed one, I kinda want ours to be in the same spirit. V and I both love nature and plan to take the baby out on picnics and nature walks as much as we can, so bringing nature into the room certainly seems exciting.

Now I only have to find out where did they get those toadstools mushrooms from!

5 comments:

  1. neutral rooms are the best :) oh, are you finding out the gender? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe:) I'm trying to get V on board for 3D u/s but he's being grumpy about it! Did you do one with your kids?

      Delete
  2. we didn't do 3D, I believe they are around $150. But the regular ultrasound should do the trick for you. Unless your baby is like little A and wants to hide :) We found out we were having a boy at 36 weeks :) Between the 20 week and 36 weeks there was no reason for an ultrasound and so we waited.

    Funny story, I"m not sure if I've told this before, but C cried her eyes out for days because she wanted a sister and not a brother! ha ha :)

    this is all so exciting! I"m so so so happy for you guys. You're going to be wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words, Natash. It means a lot.
      I understand C’s feelings completely. I always wondered what it’s like to have a brother but I thank my parents every day for giving me my dear sissy.
      You should definitely try for another girl!

      Delete
  3. Ditto here - regarding having my dear sestrichka in my life! :) By the by, beautiful room and I can't wait to see your interpretation. Super excited for you guys! ~M

    ReplyDelete