Monday, September 15, 2014

Good vacation ends with photo book

During our time in Maine, I took lots of photos. Lots and lots. Everyday there was a moment I wanted to leave a trace of not only in my memory but also on the memory card of my phone and Instagram, so I could get back to them whenever I felt like it.

The problem with those was that my parents, who were the driving force behind our awesome vacation, didn’t have access to those outlets. And I wanted them to have the hard copy of the very first vacation for baby G at their place. I wanted to make the memories of it for them special and accessible without printing loads of single photos for each day/moment.

A photo book was the best solution.
It was my first time making one (I used Snapfish.com with their promotion) and I have to admit, it was a lot of fun editing images, laying them out and writing captions. Not to mention - super easy. Some photos I took straight from my Instagram with filters and effects applied, which made the task even easier.

Do you make photo books? If so, which site do you use?

1 comment:

  1. Great way to whittle hundreds of pics down to the very best few and to combine them in a beautiful, tangible album. Hoping to do the same at some point. Another good website is shutterfly.com. ~M

    ReplyDelete