Monday, November 19, 2012

Pantry clean-up


Boy, did I have a productive weekend! I cooked, did a bit of sewing and cleaned the house. Got an incredible satisfaction from doing simple "wifey" chores:) I also finally got time to do a proper pantry cleaning and reorganization:

I came across these President's Choice containers while at Loblaws one day. And since I'm always on the lookout for things that will enhance order in my house, I picked up quite a few.


They’re a bit pricy for plastic containers, I gotta admit, but I love the bamboo lids and their rectangular shape and height are perfect for our pantry. Plus they are very lightweight, which was another selling point for me, since our pantry is made of metal drawers that simply won’t hold multiple, filled with grains glass containers.


I also got a few of Ikea containers for bottom basket drawers. They’re great for storing root vegetables, especially onions - with their messy skin:


 Or for general organization of things in the kitchen:
All and all, I think the pantry is in pretty neat shape, don't you?
Hope you had a productive weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. can you come organize my house? :) looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he...just holler, I'll be right over!:)

    ReplyDelete