Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Have you been to Terra 20?

First one in Canada and in our city! Right next to Ikea, Pincrest Shopping Centre, to be specific.

Lots of green products from organic shampoos to organic clothing and kitchen décor. I was particularly impressed with their Eco bar, where you can fill a canister of a size you need with any type of cleaning product: laundry detergent, bath or window cleaner, etc. then pay at the cashier for the amount. Once you run out, you come back and refill it again in the same canister. I still need to read up on this system before I commit, but I think it’s worth looking into.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I'm coming with you! I hope this store will start a new trend of thoughtful, conscientious, green shopping. Items produced sustainably may cost more but they are of better quality (so will last longer), not harmful to environment and do not cause human suffering (through child labour, abhorrent working conditions, etc.) ~M

    ReplyDelete