Friday, November 9, 2012

Night at the museum

This past Wednesday I attended RCGS Annual Fellows Dinner that took place at the Canadian Museum of Civilization. The event was very formal but the atmosphere of the museum combined with chamber music was captivating. I definitely recommend visiting the museum in the evening (especially since it’s free admission between 4 and 8 pm on Thursdays). Without daylight, the The Spirit of Haida Gwaii sculpture and totem poles in the Grand Hall look so much more dramatic.

 The food was very good too:


4 comments:

  1. ohh, fancy shmancy :) any pictures of your outfit? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really:)
      The outfit was very conservative, as the event itself.

      Delete
  2. Ooo so pretty! I didn't bother bringing my camera. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I've started this blog, I never leave the house without it:)
      Welcome to my blog, Kendra!

      Delete