Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 – no reno planning year

V's mixing cement for the shower pan
That’s right, no sticking to plans this year and just going with the flow. There are things that need to be done around here, lots of them, actually. So will it help if I make a list and start bugging my only handyman to get them done? Or stress out because things are out of schedule? I don’t think so.

They will get done when they will get done. I made my peace with it.

So, to keep my creative mind occupied, I’ve decided to look for projects outside of home remodeling. The year has just marked its beginning and there are lots of interesting things I could get my hands on.  There is a great variety of classes and workshops being offered for winter/spring in our local activities brochure: from cooking and visual arts to dancing and personal wellness.
I've selected at least six I want to participate in. Of course, I’ll need to narrow down my vigorous selection a bit but it’s great that there is so much to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment