Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Knitted pillow





When I came across a knitted pillow in “Canadian Living” magazine I immediately fell in love with and had to have it:) Next thing I know, I was picking up some yarn and needles to get started.
After watching a few Youtube tutorials (had to catch up on the terminology: k3tog, bind off?), I was knitting all my troubles away!
Knitting is like a meditation of sorts. There is something magical about the whole process; repeating the pattern, switching the work from one needle to another, counting stitches, watching your hands move as if they’ve always known how to.
It's my favorite winter evening activity.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I love the pillow! And I love knitting too. You said it so well - there is tranquility in it, and beauty and great result too! Wishing you many happy projects! ~M

    ReplyDelete