Friday, June 27, 2014

My old self

It's hard not to get lost into the new routine once you have a baby. Priorities shift and you can find your-old-self kind of forgotten, put aside, not a priority anymore. At least it was like that for me.
Now that baby G is a bit easier to handle (knock on the wood), I think I can slowly transition back to my old desires and hobbies. It won't be the same anymore, nothing is, really, but I gotta do it. I want to do it.

I bought the skein of yarn pictured a while ago hoping to knit something summery for the baby, before the baby. Didn't happen. Now it's been laying in the basket long enough to get noticed. And isn't it fun and colourful? I must admit, I'm tempted to get another one and knit something for myself too!

Have a great weekend all! Hope you get to enjoy whetever it is that gives you pleasure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment