Sunday, July 6, 2014

How easy it is not to blog these days…

Whoever still comes to this little corner of the net to check on us (or accidently), I say thank you, thank you for your patience and for stopping by!
Really, I am trying to type this as fast as I can before baby G wakes up and starts to demand my attention or V comes home from work hungry as a wolf.
But as much as I love my boys, I love my little blog, so I am determined to keep it up!

In terms of baby care, it is getting a little easier to handle G, I gotta admit. I think I’ve learned his patterns of behavior now when he’s about to turn two months. Without going into too much detail - he sleeps through most of the morning and early afternoon, by that I mean a good 40 minutes naps☺ Which makes it hard to start up doing anything, so I am finding myself constantly multitasking – checking emails in the bathroom (sorry for TMI), doing light aerobics while rocking him to sleep, making to-do lists while eating, and of course – thinking over my next blog post while walking him:).

Life is definitely 180 degrees different now.

You’ve also probably noticed that there haven’t been any reno posts in a while. Well, what can I say? We are behind any sorts of schedules. We are also trying to figure out how to move forward with the rest of upgrades with little baby in the house. If we had parents in the city to help out, that would have been a great solution - drop off baby G there for few hours and do something in the house. Since that is not our case, we are falling behind on finishing things/starting new projects. There is a reno update coming up on something very little, but these days – I’m thankful we get even little things done:).
The second pic I have chosen for this post is not coincidental. Like I mentioned in one of my latest posts, I’m on Instagram these days, yes, getting a little addicted, I must confess. Sometimes I stumble upon accounts where everything looks so stylish, so well executed and placed, and while I am in awe of what other women with children(!) are capable of, part of me also gets irritated with all the perfection of their daily life. So this is my contribution to those shots. The slice of reality of my life, nothing staged or filtered:)

Oddly, I like it my way:)

2 comments:

  1. oh, he's so incredibly cute :) even almost a year later I'm still multitasking 24/7. sometimes even in my sleep trying to sort my thoughts to make decisions and form opinions. I think the multitasking never ends, maybe until the youngest baby is at least 5years old.

    your everyday looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      I badly need some kind of a tray to hold the things on coffee table and a basket for the knitting, then it might look decent:)

      Delete