Sunday, July 27, 2014

Beauty on my walk

Beauty is all around. It’s hard not to share. I look around while I push baby G in the stroller and I can’t help by take notice of simple things – flowers, trees, leaves, sky. I wonder: we have it all right under our noses but do we ever appreciate the simple beauty that surrounds us? That is right here, right this moment, right this minute? Or are we so used to it that we don't notice anymore?

These questions run through my mind while I get out my phone and take few pictures to try to document some of it. I leave all the other thoughts and worries behind and just concentrate on what’s around me and G at the moment.
I live that moment, I know that for sure. It is simple and lovely; it is something I never thought I’d appreciate so much.

Take notice next time you are out. Love your neighbourhoods. Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment