Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Now we are three

Well, I didn’t quite make it to Mother’s Day to give birth but leaving the hospital with my own baby boy in my hands was truly magical and I cannot feel more grateful.

Baby G was born on Friday, May 9th and has been our world every second since:) We are beyond happy to have him make our little family feel more complete.

I am itching to tell you his birth story (and all the other mommy knowledge I'm acquiring!), as I believe every birth is special and learning from other women’s experiences is priceless.
Just bear with me as I gather thoughts about the past while all I can think of is this magical present!

3 comments:

  1. Поздравляем!! Молодцы! Любим, обнимаем! Семья Х

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!!! Congratulations you guys :) He's so precious! Hugs and Kisses. N, C, 2A

    ReplyDelete