Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday update

39 weeks tomorrow 
That’s right - no baby yet!
Are we getting impatient? You bet! And not only us but people around too☺ I’ve had strangers asking me when the baby’s due and it feels like I’m on a mission at this point.:)Tomorrow is another check up and I’m hopeful the doc has some answers on the timing.
But like V says, “all in its time”:) and I can’t help but agree.

Especially, since we are not on track with baby preps. I’ve given up the idea of having the nursery ready on time a while back, I told you that. Even though I’ve finished my part of the deal – the mural (which came out nicely and I can’t wait to share it!), V is really struggling with his. He’s been crazy busy with submitting taxes for the first time as an entrepreneur these past few weeks and dealing with seasonal increase of customers requests.

On top of that, the poor guy is needed by my side badly. I find myself helpless to do anything on my own these days. Even the idea of going to a store without hubby, makes me cringe. I guess it’s another pregnancy side effect I didn’t expect – clinging to your partner every free minute he has:).

Hope I'll have more updates for you during the week!

1 comment:

  1. It's merely days away now.. How crazy and wonderful is that? You look so adorable by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete